– Pre-Entry opens Sept 15th .Pre-Entry ends November 26 . (12am CST)
– AMA Membership is required and card must present at Check-in and/or Sign-up.
- Age Effective for all Youth Classes is Jan 1, 2018, Amateur Classes is Nov 29, 2018 & Vet Classes is Dec 2, 2018.
–Last 4 digits of your frame number is required for Sign-up.
– Please review our class listings/descriptions.AMA Rule Book— www.americanmotorcyclist.com
– Transponder number is required to Check-in or Sign-up for Racing.
– Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or be accompanied by an adult with a NOTARIZED AMA Minor Release (1 page only) and Permission Statement (1 page only)—NO EXCEPTIONS! Both forms are on our website www.arizonacyclepark.com with directions.
– Pro-AM/Amateur/Youth classes are 3 moto format. **NOTE** Not all racers will get 3 motos if a qualifier race is needed in their class.
– All VET classes will compete on Sunday ONLY and will race a 2 moto format.
– The Arizona Open is an AMA Featured Event and all Winners will receive an AMA #1 Plate.
– KACP Radio 90.1FM for race day announcements.
– Driving Directions to Arizona Cycle Park can be found at www.arizonacyclepark.com
– Hotel listing can be found at www.arizonacyclepark.com
– Please arrive with your RV filled with water.
– We have a bike wash area and bike wash water.
– NO dumping of gray water or black water tanks.
– NO Open riding in pit area.
– NO motorcycles allowed in the spectator areas.
– Any persons involved in the destruction and/or theft of ACP property, banners, any customer’s property, etc. will be held liable and removed from the premises
– NO EXCEPTIONS
– NO spectators will be allowed on the track- ACP staff will be on the track to assist the riders.
– ABSOLUTELY NO TRESPASSING onto neighboring properties.
– NO FIREWORKS.
– NO GLASS BOTTLES.
– Fires are allowed in metal containers only.
– NO Pallets can be used for firewood.
– NO dumping of fire ashes/coals on the ground. Please make sure fire ashes are completely out before dumping into the trash barrels.
– NO digging.
– Riders and pit vehicles- bike must go slow (5mph) in the pits and yield for people on foot.
– Public intoxication is not allowed.
– All pets must be on a leash at all times- all pets must be friendly and owner must clean up after their pets. Any problems will results in pet removal from property.
– Please bring your bicycle for our bicycle fun area. (Helmets would be appreciated)
– Please bring a basketball for our petite basketball court.
– Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their campsite by 10pm.
– Please respect your neighbors. – Please do not roost in the parking/pit areas.
– NO oil dumping- Please use the oil recycling drums.
– Please keep your pit area clean. We have trash bags available at the Front Gate.
– NO public display of unsportsmanlike behavior; loud cursing, etc.
Facility Amenities & Rules
Transponders will be required for this event. You will be required to provide a $250 deposit (Cash or Credit Card). Once you return the Transponder, at the end of the event, your deposit will be returned to you in its entirety. **NOTE**Extra clips are $10 each.
TRICYCLE TEAM RACE*
Text “AZOPENMX” to 313131
To get updates on moto schedule, announcements, event times during the event and much much more.
Approximately 15 Min Sessions
1. 250B & 250B Limited
2. 250C, 250C Limited and 250C (14-16) Limited
3. Mini Sr 1 (12-13) & Mini Sr 1 (12-14)
4. 65cc (10-11) & 65cc (10-11) Limited
5. 65cc (7-9) & 65cc (7-9) Limited 6. Schoolboy 1 & Schoolboy 2
7. 51cc (4-6) Limited
8. 51cc (7-8) Limited
9. 85cc (9-12) & 85cc (9-11) Limited
10. Open B & Open B limited
11. Open C & Open C limited
12. Supermini (12-15) & Supermini (13-16)
13. 65cc (7-11)
14. 125cc C & Women 12+
15. College (16-24) B/C, Two-Stroke (12+) B/C and 125cc (12-17) B/C
16. 51cc (5-6) & 51cc (5-8)
17. Mini (9-15) & Girls (11-16)
18. 51cc (4-6) Special Limited